The P3C Technologies Consulting Agent is an individual that loves technology and helping people solve technology problems. This is a full-time position based out of our Slinger, WI office.
Having a background in computer support will aid in this position, so a focus on this skillset in high school or college is a definite requirement. Our clients expect to utilize us as if we were their internal IT department – this means we act as advisor, troubleshooter, counselor, technology guide, and support. We often guide our clients with the advice and direction a CIO would provide to a board of directors.
Your career with P3C Technologies can grow from entry level support to a full fledged IT consultant who acts in this capacity for our existing clients and clients you bring into the firm. You will be supplied with a variety of tools to utilize and IT infrastructure products to sell that aid small and mid-sized businesses. You will be provided with access to a company training portal with thousands of hours of available technology education programs. You will be expected to train on several of those programs and continue your education regularly. You are required to never stop learning and to make technology a hobby – it is the only way to be successful in this business.
Your employment duties may include, without limitation, the below list. This is not an exhaustive list; you will be expected to perform any reasonable assigned task.
- answering the telephone in a professional and courteous manner
- monitoring client technology
- sales of technology products and infrastructure solutions including phone systems, email, websites, antivirus and security, managed IT services, backup services, and more
- assisting clients with technology needs (remotely and on-site at the client location)
- managing e-mail marketing and social media
- new client sales
- customer service and customer care
- opening, working, and resolving customer ticketing requests
- business networking
- expanding the P3C Tech Consulting Agent program
- Given that we travel to our clients, you must have a reliable car with a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- You must have a smartphone – Apple iPhone preferred but an Android will suffice (Windows phones not supported)
- Willing to submit to background check and drug screening
Compensation / Schedule:
- Full time position
- Salary commensurate with experience plus the opportunity to earn bonuses based on performance
Benefits will include:
- Vacation after 1 year of service
- Tech gadget bonus
- Cell phone stipend
- Discounted membership to the YMCA
- Annual bonuses based on company performance
- Medical / Dental coverage options
Employment Type: Full-Time
About P3C Technologies LLC:
P3C Technologies LLC is a service started by Brad Otto in 1996, originally created to aid home users with their technology needs. The “P3C” originally stood for Personal Computer Construction and Consultation back in the day when building custom computers for people was still profitable!
Our business transitioned to (and is now) technology consulting services for the home and business. The typical market we serve includes home users that need in-person / remote assistance, as well as small to medium sized businesses that do not employ a full-time IT staff.
|Required Education||High School / Equivalent|
|Required Experience||3+ Years|